Visitors of following countries do not require a visa to visit Canada :
– Citizens of Andorra, Antigua and Barbuda, Australia, Austria, Bahamas, Barbados, Belgium, Brunei, Chile, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Holy See (holders of a passport or travel document issued by the Holy See), Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel (holders of national Israeli passport), Italy, Japan, Korea (Republic of), Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania (holders of a biometric passport/e-passport issued by Lithuania), Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Papua New Guinea, Poland (holders of a biometric passport/e-passport issued by Poland), Portugal, Samoa, San Marino, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan (holders of the ordinary passport issued by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Taiwan that includes their personal identification number).
– British citizens and British overseas citizens – A British citizen or a British overseas citizen who is re-admissible to the United Kingdom.
– British overseas territories, citizens of – A citizen of a British overseas territory who derives their citizenship through birth, descent,
registration or naturalization in one of the British overseas territories of Anguilla, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Falkland Islands, Gibraltar, Montserrat, Pitcairn, St. Helena or the Turks and Caicos Islands.
- British National (Overseas) – holder of a British National (Overseas) passport issued by the United Kingdom to persons born, naturalized or registered in Hong Kong.
- British Subjects – holder of a British Subject passport issued by the United Kingdom which contains the observation that the holder has the right of abode in the United Kingdom.
- Hong Kong Special Administrative Region – holder of a valid and subsisting Special Administrative Region passport issued by the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China.
- United States citizens and permanent residents – A United States citizen or a person lawfully admitted to the United States for permanent residence who is in possession of their alien registration card (Green card) or can provide other evidence of permanent residence.
What documents will be required?
– You must have a valid travel document (such as a passport).
– Two recent passport photos are required. Make sure these photos meet the requirements. For more information on specifications for photographs, see the Related Links section at the bottom of this page.
– Enclose the application fee. Your fee will not be refunded, even if your application is not accepted.
– You must provide proof that you have enough money for your visit to Canada. The amount of money may vary, depending on the circumstances for your visit, how long you will stay and whether you will stay in a hotel, or with friends or relatives. You can get more information from the Canadian visa office in your country or region.
– You may need to include other documents. These documents could be identification cards, proof of employment, a letter of invitation from relatives or friends in Canada, or a proposed itinerary.
1. Proof of acceptance
2. Proof of identity
3. Proof of financial support
4. Letter of explanation
5. TOEFL / IELTS score, if applicable
6. Visa fee to be payable by Bank draft
7. Copies of Academic Mark sheets and Certificates
8. Work Experience Certificates, if applicable
In addition to these documents, you may have to provide other information when you apply for a study permit.
If you are not a citizen of the country where you submit your application, you may have to provide proof of your present immigration status in the country where you apply.
If the government that issued your passport or travel document requires a re-entry permit, you must obtain one before you apply for a Canadian visa. Other documents may also be required.
If there are foreign-exchange control measures in your country, you must provide proof that the exchange control authorities will allow you to export funds for all of your expenses.